All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Air Fryer Fried Rice
This air fryer rice recipe means you don’t have to stand over a hot wok while you prepare your favorite rice side dish. Cleaning is also child’s play.
Air fryer fried rice is a quick and easy way to make a delicious and healthy meal. Here is a recipe you can follow:
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice, vegetable oil, frozen peas and carrots, chopped onion, and minced garlic. Mix well.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the rice mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer the rice mixture to the air fryer basket and spread it out evenly.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice is crispy and golden brown.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- When the rice is done, remove it from the air fryer and drizzle the soy sauce mixture over it. Season with salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with chopped green onions, if desired.
Your air fryer fried rice is now ready to serve! Enjoy as a main dish or as a side to your favorite Asian-inspired meal.