All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Applesauce Pork Chops Recipe
Glazed pork chops and applesauce.
Applesauce pork chops are a delicious and easy-to-prepare dish that combines juicy pork chops with a sweet and tangy applesauce. Here’s a simple recipe you can follow:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until they’re browned and cooked through.
- In a bowl, mix together the applesauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and cinnamon.
- Pour the applesauce mixture over the pork chops and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the pork chops are fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let the pork chops rest for a few minutes before serving.
You can serve your applesauce pork chops with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!