All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Baked Chicken Breasts and Vegetables Recipe
This baked chicken and vegetable dish is delicious. I came home from work one night and wanted something lighter. I used frozen chicken breast and fresh vegetables. I added spices at will and I think it turned out very well. There were no complaints from others either.
Baked chicken breasts and vegetables is a delicious and healthy meal that’s easy to make. Here’s a simple recipe you can follow:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups mixed vegetables (such as broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces and place them in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat the vegetables evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and season both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Arrange the vegetables around the chicken in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Serve the baked chicken and vegetables on plates and enjoy!
You can also customize this recipe by adding your favorite spices and herbs to the mix. And feel free to switch up the vegetables depending on what’s in season or what you have on hand. Enjoy your delicious and healthy meal!