All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Baked Halibut with Crispy Panko Recipe
This baked halibut melts in your mouth! I like to serve it with quinoa and kale salad. Don’t use regular breadcrumbs either, as it’s too dense.
Baked halibut with crispy panko is a delicious and healthy seafood dish that’s easy to make at home. Here’s a recipe to get you started:
- 4 halibut fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the halibut fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs, olive oil, chopped parsley, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the halibut fillets, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake the halibut in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the fish is cooked through.
- Serve the baked halibut hot, with lemon wedges on the side.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy baked halibut with crispy panko!