All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Basic Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Roasted Cabbage Recipe
This baked chicken sausage recipe is so easy to make and perfect for fall! Chicken sausage, apple, onion and cabbage make this family meal absolutely irresistible.
Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Roasted Cabbage is a simple and healthy meal that’s easy to prepare and perfect for busy weeknights. Here’s a basic recipe to get you started:
- 4 chicken sausages
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C).
- On a large sheet pan, toss the chopped cabbage and sliced red onion with 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken sausages on top of the cabbage and onions.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the sausages are cooked through and the vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
- Serve hot, with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Feel free to customize this recipe by adding other vegetables or herbs and spices to suit your taste preferences. Enjoy!