All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Broiled Lobster Tails Recipe
This delicious lobster tail recipe grills whole lobster tails with melted butter and paprika for an impressive meal for two that’s quick and easy to make!
Here’s a recipe for broiled lobster tails:
- 2 lobster tails
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Preheat the broiler to high heat.
- Using kitchen shears, cut through the top of the lobster tail shells lengthwise. Remove the vein and rinse the lobster meat under cold water.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Place the lobster tails on a baking sheet, meat side up. Brush the butter mixture generously over the lobster meat.
- Broil the lobster tails for about 8-10 minutes, or until the meat is opaque and slightly browned.
- Remove the lobster tails from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the lobster tails with lemon wedges on the side and garnish with fresh parsley.
Enjoy your delicious broiled lobster tails!