All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Broiled Scallops Recipe
These grilled scallops are delicious. My husband thinks these scallops are better than any we’ve had at any restaurant.
Broiled scallops are a delicious seafood dish that is easy to make and can be enjoyed as an appetizer or main course. Here is a simple recipe for broiled scallops:
- 1 lb scallops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat your oven to the broil setting.
- Rinse the scallops under cold water and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the scallops in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Brush the scallops with the olive oil mixture.
- Place the baking sheet on the top rack of your oven and broil the scallops for 5-6 minutes or until they are lightly browned and cooked through.
- Serve the broiled scallops immediately, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy your delicious broiled scallops!