All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Cajun Air Fryer Salmon
This pan-seared salmon is full of flavor and a subtle hint of sweetness. It’s moist, delicious, and ready in less than 10 minutes. If you use salt-free Cajun seasoning, you can season the steaks with salt before serving. I like to use Misto spray with oil, but feel free to use regular cooking spray. For best results, use 1-inch-thick center-cut fillets.
Here’s a Cajun air fryer salmon recipe that you might enjoy:
- 4 salmon fillets (skin-on or skinless)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on a plate and brush them with olive oil on both sides.
- Rub the Cajun spice mixture over the salmon fillets, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Place the salmon fillets in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching each other.
- Cook the salmon for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets, until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove it from the air fryer basket and serve with lemon wedges.
Enjoy your Cajun air fryer salmon with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables or a salad!