All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Cheeseburger Wellington Recipe
An economical version of Beef Wellington with a bacon cheeseburger that will impress your guests.
Cheeseburger Wellington is a delicious variation of the classic Beef Wellington that incorporates all the flavors of a juicy cheeseburger into a puff pastry shell. Here’s a simple recipe to make Cheeseburger Wellington:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced pickles
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef and onions until the beef is no longer pink.
- Add the pickles, cheddar cheese, ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper to the skillet and stir until everything is well combined.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet on a floured surface and place the beef mixture in the center, leaving about an inch of space around the edges.
- Fold the edges of the puff pastry over the beef mixture, pressing them together to seal.
- Place the Cheeseburger Wellington on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and flaky.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious Cheeseburger Wellington!