All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Chicken Apple and Brussels Sprout Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe
If you’re looking for the easiest (to-go) dinner imaginable, baking sheet recipes are for you. This chicken, apple, and Brussels sprouts is not only easy to make, but even easier to clean up! Serve alone or with rice/salad.
Chicken, Apple, and Brussels Sprout Sheet Pan Dinner is a delicious and easy meal that can be made in just one pan. Here’s how to make it:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium-sized apples, cored and sliced
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Place the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet and brush them with the maple syrup mixture, coating them on both sides.
- Add the sliced apples and halved Brussels sprouts to the baking sheet, and drizzle them with the remaining maple syrup mixture. Toss them gently to coat.
- Arrange everything on the baking sheet so that the chicken breasts are in the center, surrounded by the apples and Brussels sprouts.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender and caramelized.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and let rest for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This recipe serves four people, so feel free to adjust the amounts according to your needs. It’s a perfect meal for a cozy night in or a busy weeknight when you want something easy and healthy.