All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Chicken, Asparagus, and Mushroom Skillet
This chicken dish with asparagus and mushrooms is fried in a garlic-olive oil base. If you wish, you can add more mushrooms. Serve with rice or pasta and a glass of white wine.
Chicken, Asparagus, and Mushroom Skillet is a delicious and healthy meal that is quick and easy to make. Here’s a recipe for it:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Add asparagus and mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour chicken broth into the skillet and bring to a simmer. Let the liquid cook down for about 2 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe serves 4 people, so feel free to adjust the measurements as needed. You can also add other vegetables or spices to customize the dish to your taste. Enjoy!