All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Crab Legs with Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe
A simple recipe for crab legs with garlic butter sauce is ready in just 20 minutes! I ended up selling snow crab legs at the market. I wanted something different than steamed, boiled or grilled crab legs, so I mixed a few things together to make this amazing crab legs recipe. This dish is also delicious with shrimps.
Crab legs with garlic butter sauce is a delicious and simple seafood dish that can be enjoyed at home. Here’s a recipe to try:
- 2 pounds of crab legs, thawed
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Place the thawed crab legs in a single layer in a large baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir in the chopped parsley, salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Pour the garlic butter sauce over the crab legs, making sure they are well coated.
- Bake the crab legs in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve the crab legs with lemon wedges and any additional garlic butter sauce for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious and flavorful crab legs with garlic butter sauce!