All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Creamy Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Eggs and cottage cheese for breakfast are a nice change from the usual scrambled eggs. This egg recipe is creamy and smooth. Perfect with a slice of tomato and turkey bacon for a delicious and quick low carb breakfast.
Creamy cottage cheese scrambled eggs is a simple and delicious dish that is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or any time of the day. Here is a recipe for making creamy cottage cheese scrambled eggs:
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Optional: chopped chives or herbs for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and cottage cheese until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add butter and let it melt.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and use a spatula to stir the eggs gently.
- Cook the eggs, stirring occasionally, until they are scrambled and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat and transfer the scrambled eggs to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped chives or herbs, if desired.
- Serve the creamy cottage cheese scrambled eggs hot and enjoy!
Note: You can adjust the consistency of the scrambled eggs by adding more or less cottage cheese to the egg mixture. For a smoother texture, you can blend the cottage cheese in a food processor before adding it to the eggs.