Quick and Easy Dinners for One
Creamy Cottage Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Creamy cottage cheese scrambled eggs are a delicious and nutritious breakfast option that is easy to make. Here’s a recipe you can try:
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon of butter or oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley or chives (optional)
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a whisk or fork until the yolks and whites are well combined.
- Add the cottage cheese to the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add the butter or oil.
- Once the butter has melted or the oil is hot, pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Use a spatula to gently stir the eggs, scraping the bottom of the skillet, until the eggs begin to set.
- Continue to stir the eggs until they are cooked to your liking. If you prefer your scrambled eggs soft and creamy, be careful not to overcook them.
- Once the eggs are cooked, remove the skillet from the heat and season the eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the scrambled eggs hot, garnished with chopped fresh herbs, if desired.
Enjoy your creamy cottage cheese scrambled eggs!