All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Crispy Rosemary Chicken and Fries Recipe
This is a unique dish that is in the oven in 15 minutes. Rosemary, garlic and oregano create a delicious aroma. If using dried herbs instead of fresh, use 1/3 the amount. Potatoes are crispy like french fries, just serve with ketchup. Kids love it!
Crispy Rosemary Chicken and Fries is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines tender chicken with crispy fries and flavorful rosemary seasoning. Here’s a simple recipe to try:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into fries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread the fries out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the fries for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, turning them over halfway through.
- While the fries are baking, season the chicken breasts with the chopped rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through and crispy on the outside.
- Serve the chicken breasts alongside the crispy fries and enjoy!
Optional: You can also add some vegetables like broccoli, green beans or carrots to the baking sheet alongside the fries for a complete meal.