All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Dijon Pork with Apples and Cabbage Recipe
The honey-mustard marinade gives the pork a spicy-sweet boost. Roasted cabbage and apple make a crunchy garnish.
Dijon Pork with Apples and Cabbage is a delicious and healthy dish that combines tender pork, sweet apples, and crunchy cabbage with a tangy Dijon mustard sauce. Here’s a recipe you can try at home:
- 4 pork chops, bone-in
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 head cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season the pork chops with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Remove the pork chops from the skillet and transfer them to a baking dish.
- In the same skillet, add the onion and garlic, and sauté until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the Dijon mustard, honey, and chicken broth. Cook until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops in the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbage and apples.
- Spread the cabbage and apple mixture around the pork chops in the baking dish.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through and the cabbage and apples are tender.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
Enjoy your delicious Dijon Pork with Apples and Cabbage!