All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Dry-Rub Air-Fried Chicken Wings Recipe
Yummy dry-rub chicken wings made with a Memphis-style dry rub.
Dry-rub air-fried chicken wings are a tasty and healthier alternative to traditional fried chicken wings. Here’s a recipe to make them at home:
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss them in the spice mixture until they are evenly coated.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the wings and toss again until they are well coated.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook them in batches.
- Air fry the wings for 10-12 minutes, then flip them over and cook for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until they are cooked through and crispy.
- Remove the wings from the air fryer and serve hot.
You can also experiment with different spice blends or sauces to customize the flavor of your chicken wings. Enjoy!