All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Easy Baked Ham Steaks Recipe
A quick and easy baked ham ribeye recipe for any day of the week. It goes great with scallops or macaroni and cheese. Also great in the slow cooker.
Here’s a simple recipe for baked ham steaks:
- 2 ham steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, and black pepper.
- Place the ham steaks on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon the brown sugar mixture over the ham steaks, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake the ham steaks in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the glaze is caramelized and the ham is heated through.
- Let the ham steaks rest for a few minutes before serving.
These baked ham steaks are perfect for an easy and delicious weeknight meal. Enjoy!