All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Easy Blackened Swordfish
This white fish is coated in a delicious spice mix and quickly blackened over high heat to seal in the juices.
Sure, here’s a recipe for easy blackened swordfish:
- 2 swordfish steaks
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Brush both sides of each swordfish steak with the vegetable oil.
- Rub the spice mixture onto each side of the swordfish steaks, making sure they are well coated.
- Once the skillet is hot, add the swordfish steaks and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until the fish is cooked through and blackened on the outside.
- Remove the swordfish steaks from the skillet and let them rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or a salad.
Enjoy your easy blackened swordfish!