All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Easy One-Pan Pork and Squash Dinner Recipe
This quick and easy Pork Tenderloin and Roasted Butternut Squash makes your weeknight dinner quick and hassle-free!
Sure, here’s a recipe for an easy one-pan pork and squash dinner:
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium acorn squash, peeled and diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss the sliced pork tenderloin with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large oven-safe skillet or baking dish, heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for another minute until fragrant.
- Add the diced acorn squash to the skillet and stir to combine with the onions and garlic.
- Season the squash mixture with dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Push the squash mixture to the sides of the skillet, making room in the center for the sliced pork tenderloin.
- Arrange the pork slices in the center of the skillet, ensuring that they are in a single layer.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the squash is tender.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Enjoy your easy and delicious one-pan pork and squash dinner!