All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Everything Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe
This easy 30-minute dinner features tender, crunchy stuffed salmon paired with baby potatoes and broccoli rabe drizzled with a sweet and tangy mustard glaze. The whole family will love the delicious taste of this nutritious meal!
Salmon sheet pan dinner is a delicious and healthy meal that’s easy to prepare. Here’s a recipe for an “everything” salmon sheet pan dinner that’s sure to satisfy your taste buds:
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- On a large sheet pan, toss the baby potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and red onion with the olive oil, garlic, everything bagel seasoning, salt, and pepper. Spread them out in a single layer on the pan.
- Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, stirring once or twice, until they are tender and starting to brown.
- Move the vegetables to the sides of the pan, creating a space in the center for the salmon fillets.
- Place the salmon fillets on the pan, skin-side down if they have skin, and season them with salt and pepper.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for another 10-12 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the salmon and vegetables hot, with lemon wedges on the side.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy everything salmon sheet pan dinner!