I love one-pot meals, especially when there are no exact measurements or ingredients. I made this on a Sunday when I didn’t want to leave my food in the kitchen! It tasted great and I served it with tzatziki sauce.
Greek Lemon Chicken and Potato Bake is a delicious and easy-to-make one-pan meal that combines the flavors of lemon, garlic, and herbs with tender chicken and potatoes. Here’s a recipe to get you started:
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large baking dish, arrange the chicken thighs and potatoes in a single layer.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the chicken and potatoes, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Tuck the lemon slices in between the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender and crispy.
- If the chicken skin is not crispy enough, you can broil it for a few minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Greek Lemon Chicken and Potato Bake!