All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Grilled Salmon Steaks Italian-Style
I wanted to have more fish on our table, so I experimented with different flavors of salmon fillets. This combination always looked especially delicious with risotto and vegetables.
Sure, here’s a recipe for Grilled Salmon Steaks Italian-Style:
- 4 salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the salmon steaks in a large dish or resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over them. Make sure the salmon is coated on all sides. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours in the fridge.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the salmon steaks for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until they are cooked through and flake easily with a fork. Be careful not to overcook the salmon, as it will become dry and tough.
- Serve the salmon hot with a side of grilled vegetables or a salad.
Enjoy your delicious Grilled Salmon Steaks Italian-Style!