All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Grilled Salmon with Maple Syrup and Soy Sauce
This is a quick and delicious salmon recipe with maple syrup and soy sauce that requires almost no cleaning. Serve with brown rice and steamed pea pods.
Grilled salmon with maple syrup and soy sauce is a delicious and flavorful dish that combines the sweetness of maple syrup with the savory umami taste of soy sauce. Here’s a simple recipe you can try:
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup and soy sauce.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on the grill, skin side down, and brush the top of each fillet with the maple syrup and soy sauce mixture.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the flesh is cooked through.
- Carefully flip the salmon fillets and brush the other side with the remaining maple syrup and soy sauce mixture.
- Grill for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the glaze has caramelized and the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Remove the salmon from the grill and transfer to a serving platter.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy grilled salmon with maple syrup and soy sauce!