How do I open the Pro Book CD tray? Opening the Pro Book’s CD tray can almost seem like a challenge, but it’s actually quite simple. You just need to follow some simple steps and get it easily.
If you’re looking for a quick and convenient way to access your Pro Book’s CD tray, you’re in the right place. In this article, we will show you how to open a CD tray in seconds.
- Make sure the Book Pro is turned on: Make sure your Book Pro is turned on and working properly before attempting to open the CD tray.
- Locate the CD drive: Look at the front of your Pro Book and locate the CD drive. It is usually identified by the symbol CD.
- Press the eject button: You should see a small icon with an up or down arrow icon next to the CD drive slot.
- Press this button to open the CD tray.
- Use the eject option in the software: If the eject button does not work, you can also try opening the CD tray using the eject option provided in your Pro Book software. To remove the CD tray, look in the options menu or the function toolbar.
- Carefully remove the CD: After the CD tray opens, carefully remove the CD from the tray and close the tray when finished.
How to Open a CD/DVD/BD Drive With a Paper Clip
It sounds weird, yes, but most computer optical drives, even the external ones you find in your gaming systems like Xbox, PlayStation, etc., have tiny holes designed as a last resort to open the drive.
Time and Materials Needed: You’ll need one heavy paper clip—not industrial size, but not one of those stiff plastic ones. The whole process will take less than a few minutes and is very simple.
Dell Technologies recommends updating the BIOS as part of your scheduled update cycle. Similar to operating system and driver modifications, updates are updates or features to help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (hardware, firmware, drivers, and software) while providing security improvements and increased stability.