All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Instant Pot Frozen Salmon
This frozen salmon Instant Pot recipe requires no thawing. Steaks stay hot and tender without overcooking.
Cooking frozen salmon in an Instant Pot is easy and convenient. Here’s a simple recipe to get you started:
- Frozen salmon fillets
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Season the frozen salmon fillets with salt and black pepper on both sides.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the Instant Pot and turn on the sauté function.
- Once the Instant Pot is hot, place the salmon fillets in the pot, skin-side down.
- Sear the salmon for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Add a cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid of the Instant Pot and set the pressure valve to the sealing position.
- Cook on high pressure for 3-5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. For thin fillets, cook for 3 minutes; for thicker fillets, cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then do a quick release of any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the salmon fillets from the Instant Pot and serve with lemon wedges.
Enjoy your delicious and perfectly cooked Instant Pot frozen salmon!