All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Lemon Rosemary Salmon Recipe
This Lemon Rosemary Salmon is the perfect romantic dinner for two when served with Oregon Pinot Noir, crust, wild rice and salad.
Lemon Rosemary Salmon is a delicious and healthy dish that is easy to make. Here is a simple recipe that you can try:
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon fillets in the prepared baking dish. Season each fillet with salt and black pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine the chopped rosemary and minced garlic. Rub the mixture onto the salmon fillets.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the salmon fillets. Place a few slices of lemon on top of each fillet.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the Lemon Rosemary Salmon with additional lemon slices and fresh rosemary on top.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Lemon Rosemary Salmon!