All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Maple-Roasted Chicken Thighs Recipe
A little maple syrup brings grilled chicken thighs, sweet potato wedges and caramelized Brussels sprouts to life. Dried cranberries and walnuts add acid and crunch.
Maple-roasted chicken thighs are a delicious and easy-to-prepare dish that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner or special occasion. Here’s a simple recipe you can follow:
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: fresh thyme or rosemary for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, Dijon mustard, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish, skin side up. Use a brush or spoon to coat the chicken with the maple mustard sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). You can use a meat thermometer to check.
- If desired, sprinkle some fresh thyme or rosemary over the chicken before serving.
That’s it! Serve the chicken thighs hot with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!