Naan Bread Margherita Pizza with Prosciutto
This is one of my favorite Friday night meals. This pizza is quick, easy and delicious. Instead of making pizza dough from scratch, I decided to use naan bread for the pizza base. Using naan bread not only saves time, but also helps with portion control.
The only difference between this recipe and most pizza recipes is that it does not include tomato sauce on the crust. I don’t like the sweetness that comes out of the sauce, but try it with the sauce, it always works well.
Naan bread Margherita pizza with prosciutto is a delicious and easy-to-make pizza recipe that combines the classic flavors of a Margherita pizza with the savory taste of prosciutto. Here’s how you can make it:
- 2 pieces of naan bread
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Place the naan bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the naan bread, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Tear the prosciutto into pieces and place them on top of the cheese.
- Season the pizza with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crispy.
- Once the pizza is done, remove it from the oven and sprinkle fresh basil leaves on top.
- Cut the pizza into slices and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious naan bread Margherita pizza with prosciutto!