Learn how to cook snapper fillets with this fried fish recipe. It is ideal for those with gastronomic tastes and busy schedules. My husband, who is not a fan of fish, often asks me for this recipe. Pour the sauce over the fish and serve with vegetables.
Pan-seared red snapper is a delicious and healthy seafood dish that can be prepared in just a few simple steps. Here’s a basic recipe for pan-seared red snapper that you can easily make at home:
- 4 red snapper fillets, skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Rinse the red snapper fillets and pat them dry with paper towels. Season both sides of the fillets with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the red snapper fillets to the skillet, skin side down.
- Cook the fish for about 4-5 minutes on the skin side until it’s crispy and golden brown. Then, gently flip the fillets over and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- While the fish is cooking, melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- When the fish is done cooking, remove the skillet from the heat and pour the garlic butter over the fillets.
- Garnish the fish with fresh chopped parsley and lemon wedges.
Your pan-seared red snapper is now ready to serve! Enjoy your delicious and healthy seafood dish.