All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Parchment Baked Salmon Recipe
Cooking salmon in parchment paper is the best way to steam with great taste.
Parchment Baked Salmon is a delicious and healthy way to prepare salmon that’s easy to make and requires minimal cleanup. Here’s a simple recipe:
- 4 salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 lemon slices
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 pieces of parchment paper (large enough to wrap each fillet)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Season each salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and brush each piece of parchment with olive oil.
- Place a salmon fillet in the center of each piece of parchment paper and top each fillet with a lemon slice and a sprig of fresh thyme.
- Fold the parchment paper in half to cover the salmon fillet and seal the edges by folding them over several times.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until it is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and carefully open the parchment paper to release the steam.
- Serve the salmon immediately, garnished with additional lemon slices and fresh thyme if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy Parchment Baked Salmon!