All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Rice Cooker Oats
It’s done in a rice cooker rather than the stove.
Rice cooker oats are a quick and easy way to make a healthy and delicious breakfast. Here is a simple recipe to get you started:
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2 cups of water
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: sweetener (honey, maple syrup, brown sugar), fruits, nuts, or spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract)
- Add the rolled oats, water, and salt to the rice cooker pot. Give it a stir to make sure the oats are fully submerged in the water.
- Close the lid of the rice cooker and turn it on. Set the cooker to the “white rice” or “quick cook” setting and let it cook for about 20-25 minutes.
- Once the rice cooker is done, open the lid and give the oatmeal a stir. Add any sweeteners, fruits, nuts, or spices that you like and mix well.
- Serve the oatmeal hot in bowls and enjoy!
Note: You can adjust the amount of water and cooking time depending on your preference for how thick or creamy you like your oatmeal. You can also experiment with different toppings to customize the flavor to your liking.