This is a light baked salmon dish that serves two people quickly and easily for the perfect weeknight dinner. Serve with salad or potatoes.
Salmon with garlic-butter sauce is a delicious and easy-to-make seafood dish that’s perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a special occasion. Here’s a simple recipe to get you started:
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, until fragrant.
- Add the lemon juice to the garlic-butter sauce and stir to combine.
- Pour the garlic-butter sauce over the salmon fillets, making sure to coat them evenly.
- Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through and flaky.
- Serve the salmon fillets hot, garnished with fresh parsley, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy salmon with garlic-butter sauce!