All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Scrambled Eggs and Tomatoes Recipe
A quick meal scrambled eggs with tomato, then seasoned with salt, sugar and soy sauce. This was the first recipe I ever made, with a little help from my parents… I think I was about 5-6 years old then. Eat as is or serve with rice.
Scrambled eggs and tomatoes is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is popular in many countries around the world. Here’s a simple recipe you can try at home:
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- 1 tablespoon of oil (such as olive oil or vegetable oil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: chopped green onions or herbs for garnish
- Start by whisking the eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the diced tomato and cook until it becomes soft and starts to release its juices, about 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the whisked eggs into the pan with the tomato and use a spatula to scramble them. Cook until the eggs are set and no longer runny, stirring occasionally.
- Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped green onions or herbs if desired.
This recipe is easy to customize to your taste. You can add other vegetables like bell peppers or onions, or add cheese for extra flavor. Enjoy!