Sheet Pan Dinners
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Quesadillas Recipe
My vision of a great grilled quesadilla hack is making the rounds: These Chicken Fajita Quesadillas come out delicious, crispy and gooey in the oven. Feel free to customize with additional quesadilla toppings, such as guacamole.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Quesadillas are a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that combines the flavors of chicken fajitas and quesadillas. Here’s a recipe that serves 4 people:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips and place them on the prepared sheet pan.
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into thin strips and add them to the sheet pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken and vegetables, then sprinkle the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper over everything. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place a tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over half of the tortilla. Top with 1/4 of the chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Fold the other half of the tortilla over the filling and press down lightly with a spatula. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
- Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Quesadillas!