Sheet Pan Dinners
Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken and Veggies Recipe
EXTRA Crispy Parmesan Baked Chicken and Vegetables – a one-pan dinner bursting with flavor!
Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken and Veggies is a delicious and easy one-pan meal that you can make for dinner. Here’s a recipe to get you started:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups of chopped vegetables (such as broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers, and carrots)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in the center of the baking sheet and arrange the chopped vegetables around them.
- Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the chicken and vegetables and toss to coat everything evenly.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
You can also customize this recipe by using different vegetables or seasonings, depending on your taste preferences.