All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken Thighs with Brussels Sprouts Recipe
A simple, flavor-packed one-sheet dinner that can be easily customized to suit your taste. The secret is roasting at a high temperature, allowing the still to evaporate, retaining all that concentrated, delicious flavor.
- 1 pound of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the trimmed and halved Brussels sprouts with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper. Mix well.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts on the prepared sheet pan in a single layer.
- In the same bowl, add the chicken thighs and coat them with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon of dried thyme. Mix well.
- Place the chicken thighs on the sheet pan, skin side up, around the Brussels sprouts.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken thighs are cooked through and the Brussels sprouts are tender and caramelized.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: You can also add other vegetables like carrots or sweet potatoes to the sheet pan if desired. Adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the vegetables added.