Sheet Pan Dinners
Sheet Pan Seafood Boil Recipe
All the delicious flavors of cooked seafood with less effort. Simply roast your seafood in the oven in a seasoned butter sauce. Serve with crusty bread.
Sure, here’s a recipe for Sheet Pan Seafood Boil that serves 4:
- 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
- 2 ears of corn, cut into thirds
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1 lb clams, scrubbed
- 1 lb smoked sausage, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large pot, boil the potatoes for 10 minutes until they are slightly tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, minced garlic, and Old Bay seasoning.
- On a large sheet pan, arrange the halved potatoes, corn, sliced sausage, and lemon slices.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the vegetables and sausage, making sure everything is coated evenly.
- Roast the vegetables and sausage for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Add the shrimp, mussels, and clams to the sheet pan and give everything a gentle toss. Return to the oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and the mussels and clams have opened up.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with additional lemon wedges and crusty bread, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Sheet Pan Seafood Boil!