All Menu PricesQuick and Easy Dinners for One
Simple Lemon-Herb Chicken
Chicken with lemon herbs is a simple, quick and delicious dish. All you need is some herbs, lemon and of course chicken! The amount of spices is entirely up to you. You can add more or less according to your taste.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Juice one of the lemons and cut the other into slices.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, minced garlic, dried oregano, dried thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and brush with the olive oil.
- Pour the lemon-herb mixture over the chicken and top with lemon slices.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables or a salad.
Enjoy your simple and flavorful lemon-herb chicken!