All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Sweet and Spicy Jerk Shrimp Recipe
Enjoy the island life with Jamaican seasoned shrimp with crunchy, juicy pineapple, grilled vegetables and spicy jalapenos. Serve on salad leaves or with cooked brown rice for a heartier meal.
Sweet and spicy jerk shrimp is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. Here’s a recipe that you can try:
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, honey, soy sauce, jerk seasoning, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss to coat with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the shrimp on the baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
You can also grill the shrimp instead of baking them. Simply heat up your grill to medium-high heat and grill the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through. Enjoy your sweet and spicy jerk shrimp with a side of rice, salad, or your favorite vegetable dish.