All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Vegetarian Sheet Pan Dinner with Chickpeas and Veggies Recipe
Adding chickpeas to the vegetables on the baking sheet makes dinner easy! Be sure to cut all the vegetables the same size, otherwise they won’t cook properly!
Sure, I can provide you with a recipe for a vegetarian sheet pan dinner with chickpeas and veggies! Here’s one that serves 4:
- 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups of chopped mixed vegetables (e.g. bell peppers, zucchini, onion, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the chickpeas and chopped vegetables with olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the mixture out onto a large sheet pan and arrange the ingredients in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the chickpeas are crispy.
- Serve hot, optionally garnished with fresh herbs or a squeeze of lemon juice.
Enjoy your delicious and nutritious vegetarian sheet pan dinner!