All Menu PricesSheet Pan Dinners
Easy Sheet Pan Beef Bulgogi Recipe
Learn how to cook beef bulgogi on a griddle in a very hot oven for a delicious weeknight meal. For best results, you need marbled meat. Serve over rice.
Here’s a recipe for Easy Sheet Pan Beef Bulgogi:
- 1 pound thinly sliced beef (sirloin, flank or ribeye)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Sesame seeds and sliced green onions, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar, gochujang, minced garlic, and black pepper. Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the thinly sliced beef into the mixing bowl and stir to coat the meat evenly with the marinade. Allow the beef to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- While the beef is marinating, slice the bell peppers and onion into thin strips.
- Once the beef has marinated, transfer it to the prepared sheet pan and arrange it in a single layer. Add the sliced bell peppers and onions on top of the beef, then drizzle everything with vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast the beef bulgogi in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Once done, remove the sheet pan from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Serve the beef bulgogi with steamed rice, and garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onions.
Enjoy your easy sheet pan beef bulgogi!