All Menu PricesCooking for Two
Yogurt Parfait with Granola Recipe
This yogurt parfait recipe makes a delicious breakfast, snack, or dessert! It looks great in a glass, but it can also be done in a bowl. Use your favorite fruit or whatever is in season.
Yogurt parfaits with granola are a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack option. Here’s a simple recipe for you to try:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or any other fruit of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt and honey until well combined.
- In a parfait glass or jar, layer the yogurt mixture, granola, and berries.
- Repeat the layers until you reach the top of the glass or jar.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
Note: You can use any type of granola or fruit you prefer, and adjust the amount of honey to your liking. This recipe can also be customized with other toppings such as nuts, coconut flakes, or chocolate chips. Enjoy!